In order to make sure your party runs smoothly, check out how your regular party will run.
Also please familiarize yourself with our rules and restrictions before you visit our facility.
- Food cannot leave the party area
- We do no supply meal utensils. These can be purchased for a $4.95 fee and includes white plates, napkins, forks and cups only
- Outside food and drinks are only permitted if you pay a $49.99 fee (including bottled water). If you bring outside drinks or food, the fee will be automatically applied to your invoice.
- No helium tanks, piñatas, glitter, or confetti are allowed in the facility. A clean up fee will be applied to your invoice if you bring these
- Parties require a $50 deposit at time of booking and are non-refundable
- Each party is assigned a party leader that is there to drop your food off and clean up your party room after the event
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your reservation time as you will not be admitted early. Tables provided are for the children attending the party to eat their meal. If adults need additional seating, they will need to sit in the general admission area for the public.
- Parties cannot exceed the 1 hour 45 minute allotted room time otherwise a late fee will apply
- Outside food cannot be cooked in our kitchen and must be preheated before you arrive. Food warmers or appliances are not permitted
- All children and adults entering the playground must wear socks to play, no exceptions.